Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Words With Wiley




















* "Away, away, away in Sou-fen Dixie! Did I sing that right Mama?" (Southern Dixie)

* Wiley - "What do pigs eat?"
Us - "Slop, which is the leftover food people don't eat."
Wiley - "I wish I had a pig. Then it could eat my salad so I won't have to."




So lately, Wiley's cute Wiley-isms are coming from the fact that he can't quite remember words and names of things correctly when he's playing. It makes for some pretty adorable goofs:

* Wiley's Pirate impersonation: "Aarr, me Artie!" (Instead of Me Matey)

* "Harcey Two Pick" (Harvey Two Face, villain from Batman)

* "Mad Hatarin" (Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland)

* "Air-Pin" (Apron)

* "Would you like a re-frill?" (Refill)

* "Daddy, I just Bible-tized my guy" (Baptised)

* While discussing a wedding he was recently in, he asked, "Why did I have to wear a tux-scooto?" (tuxedo)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pigs and salad comment and the bible-tized comments are my favorite of this group. They made for great belly laughs. Love that precious little boy. Give Wileywoo a squeeze for me please.