Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Expressions by Evie (At 16 Months)



In the past 2 weeks, Evie has really fallen in love with her "B's". This has led to her beginning to say many more words. This is her current vocabulary:

* "Bohhh" (Ball)

* "Buh-Bee" (Bunny)

* "Baby"

* "Buh-Buh" (What she calls Wiley)

* "Pass" (Paci)

* "Uh-oh"

* She still says "Mama" and "Da-da" all the time

* "Bye-Bye"


And my two favorites:
* "Peeeeeeeee" (Please - usually said tilting her head to the side and with the sweetest little smile when she wants something, primarily food.)

* "Hi-ya!" (Her greeting to everyone along with a sweet little wave - she meets no stranger! This is her greeting to everyone we pass in the grocery aisles and everywhere else we go! Definitely a little social butterfly)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet"Hi-ya!" elicits many grins. She is so sweet.

Debby said...

She's beautiful, Lydia!!! I wish I could hear her words in person. I bet she, Theia Joy & Olivia would be buddies.

I'm so glad you wrote down some of her phrases (precious!) You'll have to update us again soon...I bet she has a few more since you're written this.

I love you and miss you dearly!!

Love,

Debby