Friday, August 27, 2010

Life With Wiley

Life has so many precious moments like this that are too fleeting. Thankfully the other morning, I had time to grab my camera and capture a few of these for memories! Enjoy!



Got to shave that hairy chest!!!


Words With Wiley:
Yesterday we had a pool playdate at our house. As Wiley's friends were leaving, he gave one of the boys a hug goodbye. Then he said, "That's called a man hug, my young friend!" Needless to say this drew many laughs from all us moms. I must say I believe this is one of my favorite Wiley sayings of all times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A man hug!! My young friend!! Oh he is too, too precious and funny. What sweet photos of father, son bonding time. :)

David and Katie Kizziah said...

I agree! The quote and photos were priceless!