Monday, August 17, 2009

Wiley Playing Indiana

Shane's Aunt Paula and Uncle Bill gave Wiley this cool Indiana Jones toy and he's had a blast playing with it. Wiley often hums the Indiana Jones theme while he is playing. This was too cute to pass up filming. (Of course, as soon as I got the camera out, he started looking at me, but he often plays very intently while just humming away!) Enjoy!!!

Here's Wiley being Indiana Jones. This was a rare treat for him to play with this "real" whip that we'd borrowed from my brother for the party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness these videos sure made me smile. He is too precious for words Lydia. My how he has grown and matured in the last 18 months. So looking forward to seeing y'all next month!!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Priceless - so thankful for video cameras! And so glad you use yours! :) Thanks for sharing with us!