Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blessings

This morning I was sitting at the kitchen table preparing my coupons and grocery list. Evie was still asleep upstairs and Wiley was playing in the Living Room (Shane is out of town for a couple of days teaching). Wiley suddenly stops playing, runs over to me, and says, "Mommy, I've got to tell you something!" I asked him what and he whispered, "I was you!" (Which is how he says I love you) It was one of the sweetest moments! Needless to say we had a very sweet and very fun hug/tickle session right after that!!!

(On a much smaller note, I got $87.00 worth of groceries for only $23.00 today. I'm loving this whole couponing thing! Double blessings so far in this fine day!!!)

2 comments:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Praise the Lord for moments you can't put a price tag on and for those moments you don't have to pay the price on the tag!
Thanks for sharing!
Love!
katie

Anonymous said...

Katie - what a clever comment and I 2nd your thoughts :)!!