Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pool Play

The other day the kids had a little pool party. They had a blast! I couldn't pass up posting a few precious photos from that day.

































It was so precious that they wanted to sit here together. It was even more precious when Wiley got up and went around and kissed Evie on the cheek by his own initiative! Thank you, Lord, for creating love in their hearts for one another. May they always love each other and put the other before themselves. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Miss Evie has gotten SO big. Love the love they have for one another.

David and Katie Kizziah said...

LYDIA! I echo the comment you left on our blog. It has been too long FOR ME since I've gotten to sit and catch up with your family. Agreed, I would comment on everything - every picture is wonderful and precious. You are so good at catching such sweet moments. You guys are such a fun family. I'm so honored you let us be your friends! We are blessed by you guys.

I'm praying for you all as you continue to settle in up north. Longing for a face-to-face soon! We love the Parkers!