Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day - "If It Weren't For Daddy . . ."

If it weren't for Daddy . . .



I wouldn't know I could be Superman!


















If it weren't for Daddy . . . I'd never have any spending money in my purse! (Hey, a lady has got to shop!)










If it weren't for Daddy . . . I'd never know how to stick up for myself when a big boy comes and takes my things! "Hey you, Give that back!"










If it weren't for Daddy . . . I'd never know how to cook awesome pancakes!

















If it weren't for Daddy . . . I'd never get to eat the awesome pancakes :)









If it weren't for Daddy working hard everyday
so Mommy can be at home, then I'd have to spend my days in day care and I would
never have time for important things such as:



Going to story times,












Learning to brush my doll's hair,












Getting to play with my sibling all the time,












Practicing our Jedi moves,












Practicing my model poses,












Getting to use my creativity and imagination to be Darth Vadar!

















If it weren't for Daddy . . . Our home wouldn't be such a happy place! We love you, Daddy! Thanks for all you do for us and all the time you spend with us! Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!

2 comments:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

So fun and creative. Happy Father's Day, Shane!

Anonymous said...

The Jedi moves picture is priceless. You are blessed with a loving, devoted husband who is a great father to your kiddos.