Thursday, May 28, 2009

Words With Wiley

Just wanted to share some sweet and some funny comments Wiley has made lately!

While I was opening the Living Room windows, Wiley said, "May I play outside, Mama? It's such a nice day out there!" (said with such a sweet and irresistible smile.

"Let's make a hosey like the football players do." (huddle)

"Sam-iche" (sandwich)

Shane has been teaching Wiley about football plays. This morning he said, "Daddy, I want to do a plassing pay." (passing play)

Wiley had a boo boo and I told him I'd put some neosporin on it. He replied,
"Don't put some neosporin on it. It's just a baby size one." (And yes, he says neosporin correctly!)

"Evie's not spit-uping. She's doing a good job obeying. She's not spit-uping."

While putting Wiley down for a nap, he asked Shane what they were going to do after his nap. Shane replied, "Right now we're going to lie down and then when you get up, we'll take it from there." Wiley replied, "What does it mean, we'll take it from there?"

Wiley was asking me if he could play Shane's big guitar. I told him no but was somewhat distracted. He kept asking and then said, "Please may I play Daddy's guitar, it's good for me."

Everyday there are so many, I can't even begin to record them all, but thought I'd try with some at least! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These always make me smile, please keep sharing all these wonderful Wileyisms!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Yes, I agree, keep sharing!