Monday, May 25, 2009

I Love My Kiddos

Though everyday has its challenges, I love being Wiley's and Evie's Mama and wouldn't trade it for anything. Just wanted to share some of my favorite recent photos with you.

This photo is so typical - Wiley (quite literally) has me in the choke hold while Evie is getting fussy at "just the right time", meanwhile I'm tricking myself into believing that we are posed and ready for the camera! Ahhh... the joys of motherhood!



Wiley, being his cute little self.

Evie striking her, "Aren't I just too adorable?" pose!

2 comments:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

What beautiful children! Evie is growing so fast. I love all of the recent pics, as well as Words with Wiley!

Anonymous said...

The choke hold hug is SO Wiley and I love the one of him playing the guitar. Thank you, as usual, for sharing!!