Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We Miss You, Daddy!

Daddy is the best! He teaches me all sorts of things, including how to be a man. He taught me how to shake hands with people and say, "Nice to meet you!" Jed is not a big fan of shaking hands though. He gets pretty tired of it after about the tenth time I say, "Nice to meet you" while shaking his paw. Hurry home, Daddy! (Jed says hurry home too.)

Daddy also plays with me everyday. My favorite time of day is when mommy is cooking dinner because that's when Daddy and I play the best! I love it when he puts my helmet on and we chase each other around the house each carrying our footballs. "Hike!"

Mommy really loves this time of day too. She loves watching her "men" play and laugh. Here's a picture of mommy trying to fill in while Daddy is out of town. Cooking and football just don't go that well together. Mommy says hurry home too, Daddy! We love and miss you!

No comments: