Sunday, October 5, 2008

From the mouth of babes...

Today after church our family went to a little country cooking restaurant for lunch. After a not so relaxing lunch with our wild little man, Shane went to pay and found out they don't take plastic. So he ran up the street to get some cash while Wiley and I waited at the restaurant. I was trying to keep him occupied so I asked him if he wanted me to tell him a story. He said yes so I asked him who he wanted to hear a story about. He said, "Jesus". So I told him the story of Jesus feeding the five thousand. After the story, I asked him to tell Mama a story. He thought for a moment and then turned to me and said, "Jesus loves you this I know." There is no greater story I can think of that I would rather hear my son tell! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This story just goes to show that Wiley has wonderful parents who are bringing up Wiley to know and love Jesus!

Debby said...

Hi Lydia!

I'm so glad to see you blogging, it looks great...and, most of all, what a PRECIOUS story about your boy!

I'm so glad for this way to keep in touch with you guys. We love you all!

Debby & Fam