Saturday, November 7, 2009

October Happenings

Introducing the amazing . . . Banana Boy!

I love my young man!

Sibling Fun!

I love my little lady!


This Halloween, we had a variety of costumes. Wiley couldn't decide what he wanted to be. We had multiple events the last week of October, so he started as Indiana Jones, then he became a carpenter, then ended as a doctor. Evie was a bunny but went on Halloween night as a doctor due to the hot temperatures. The kids had a blast!

We had a Halloween party with our small group again this year and had a great time. Shane dressed as a magician and Evie was the rabbit in his hat. Wiley was Indiana Jones, and I was Strawberry Shortcake.
The magician and his rabbit in the hat!
Indiana Jones!

Beautiful Bunny!

Fun at the pumpkin patch!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Beautiful pictures of your precious family, Lydia!! Wow, Wiley & Evie are growing so fast...it looks like you guys have lots of fun together. I know you are a *wonderful* mother. I am praying for you, friend!!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

John David and I have been sitting here together enjoying your pictures and looking so forward to having you guys come to visit us! He loved the fact that "Wiley has a beard" :) You look beautiful, Lydia! (Love your hair!) Can't believe how big Miss Evie has gotten - what a lovely lady indeed! And Wiley is as handsome as ever. What great siblings! Can't wait for Claire to get to that stage that is fun for JD too. Love to you all!
(And thanks for your precious comments on our blog. I can't wait to be around you!)