Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun Night Out!

Shane and I had a blast on our anniversary. Here are a few photos from our night out. The first was taken before we left. (It is rare nowadays to get any photo of the two of us dressed up so nicely. I had so much fun getting to dress up and eat out at such a nice restaurant. I definitely took this for granted before kids came into the picture. Thank you, Shane!)

We took the second photo out on the balcony of our hotel room the following morning before checking out. We had a wonderful night out and fun morning together sleeping in and getting breakfast together before heading back home. (The only not so fun moment was being awoken in the morning because someone was singing at the top of her voice in the stairwell next to our room. After an hour of this, I finally had to go and ask her if she could dial it down a little. Fun times!!!)
The highlight of the night for me was when Shane carried me over the threshold of our room, just like on our wedding night! Glad to know that after 10 years and 2 kids I haven't gained so much weight he couldn't lift me!!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your dress...you are such a beautiful mommy :)

Anonymous said...

whew weee...you look pretty! Happy Anniversary!
-Dana

Baby Jackson said...

You look gorgeous Lydia!! Congratulations on 10 years.

Anonymous said...

Great pic!! The dress is simply stunning and I like your coordinated bracelet. How sweet that Shane carried you over the threshold again. He is a considerate, faithful, caring husband.

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Glad the trip was great. You look beautiful, Lydia!

(Can't believe the lady singing! :)