Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random photos

I'm such a slacker at keeping out blog updated. Lately, whenever I get on there, I end up just posting a slew of photos because, well, let's just be honest, photos of the kids are really all that everyone wants to see anyways! So here you go . . . Enjoy :)

They are both growing so fast! I love photos of the two of them together, even though they never turn out great.

Wiley dressed as Bible Man.

Bed Head! Can you guess which side she slept on???

Evie wanted Wiley to sit on her lap! I love Evie's face in the one above - it's a classic Evie face and I'm so glad I caught it on camera!


"Driving along in my automobile . . . With no particular place to go. . . "

The blue kick board behind Evie's head is so she wouldn't get whip lash every time Wiley stepped on the gas! (So funny, but it really did help!)

No comments: