Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweet photos!


These are some sweet photos that my sister Katie has taken and e-mailed to us. I just love them and wanted to share with you!
One of Wiley's all time favorite things to do is sit on Grandaddy's lap and listen while he tells him a story. (My dad tells the best stories and I remember this was one of my favorite things to do as a child as well.) We are always amazed at how still Wiley will sit for one of Grandaddy's famous stories!!!

I love this funny photo! Two seconds before both Wiley and Evie were perfectly posed and ready for a photo. Of course, as soon as Katie clicked the camera button they both moved. Wiley is talking (big surprise!) and Evie is stretching (or in this case giving us her cheer leader pose! Rah - Rah - Ree!)

Motty (Shane's mom) gave Wiley this cute doctor's outfit complete with adorable coat, stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, and many more "tools of the trade". He's had lots of fun giving everyone shots and writing us prescriptions! You won't find a healthier family while Dr. Parker, Jr. is on the job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Aunt Katie. Both Wiley and Evie are adorable.